LT Programmable Controller
The LT Range is a line of modular controllers for tough military and industrial environments.
The military version features enhancements that support the use in a harsher environment and contribute to cybersecurity.
Each module is integrated in aluminum sleeve which simultaneously ensures
- Immunity to electromagnetic interference
- High mechanical strength
- IP protection (NF EN 60529)
- Good heat dissipation
Length of the base : from 4 to 30 modules.
Input/output connectors : screw terminals/spring cage (industrial version) or connectors SubD (military version) .
Mounting : DIN rail, grid or on the amounts of the cabinet with brackets.
Installation : box or cabinet.
- Digital inputs : 16/32/48/64 channels boards
- Digital outputs : 8/16/24/32 channels boards
- Analog inputs/outputs : 8/16 channels boards
- Dimensions :W x H x D = (N x 25) x 105 x 84 mm
- N= number of modules on the base.
- Processor Marvel XScale 32 bits 400Mips
- Memories : 64 Mo RAM, 32 Mo FLASH, 8 Ko FRAM
- Mass storage for Big data : 1 Go NAND
- Real Time Clock : Back up 45 days
- 1 or 2 Ethernet channels 10/100baseT RJ45 (with antivibration ring for the military version)
- 0 or 3 serial channels RS232/RS485 (SubD 25 points connector)
I/O FEATURES ( IEC 61131-2)
DIGITAL OUTPUTS (STATIC)
- Type : 24Vdc
- Nominal current : 100mA, 250mA, 500mA
- Orange-Yellow LED display by output
- Range : 4-20mA
- Tension : -10Vdc to +10Vdc
- Resolution : 11 bits + sign , 0 to 2048 points
- Channels with common point
- Green LED display by output
- Floating voltage relay switch
- Breaking current capacity : 6A
- More than 30 million switching
- Orange LED display
- Type : 24Vdc
- Modularity : 16, 32, 48, 64 inputs
- Resistive input : IEC61131 type P (5,5kW, 5mA to 24V)
- Green LED display by input
- Range : ±20mA
- Tension : ±10V
- Resolution : 12 bits +sign
- Channels not isolated from each other
- Maximum error at full scale : ±1%
Wiring control digital input
The wiring control digital inputs are designed for monitoring sensitive sites and the anti-intrusion control of critical installations.
The input is used to detect the 4 states of a line between the sensor and the input of the automaton: sensor Normally Open, Normally Closed, Short Circuit on the line or line cutted.
The detection resistors installed near the sensor can be chosen between 1kΩ and 10kΩ.
The PLC provides 1 status bit and 1 defect bit to encode the 4 states.
The distance between the sensor and the PLC input can be up to 200m.
VERSION FOR HARSH ENVIRONMENT
CLIMATIC and electromagnetic test
- Temperature : -40°C +70°C
- Humidity : 5 to 95% HR without condensing
- Vernishing process of boards against humidity and condensation
- Increased Electromagnetic Immunity compliant with AECTP500 standard
MECHANICAL TESTS (SHOCK & VIBRATION)
- I/O connectors : locked SubD
- Ethernet RJ45 connector with anti-vibration ring.
- Mounting brackets are reinforced
SOFTWARE FOR CYBERSECURITY PROTECTION
- SNMP V3 protocol
- HTTP / HTTPS Server
- Open VPN service (Client and Server)
- Gnu TLS (SSL, TLS, DTLS protocols)
- Open LDAP services
- NTPS client
1U or 2U rack version
For installations with high congestion requirements, Leroy Automation can offer 19-inch 1U or 2U rack packaging depending on the number of I/O cards. The input/output wiring is done on the rear panel.