TES industrial modules
The “TES” modules are Slave Modbus Remote Output Terminals on a RS485 network.
Their implementation is very fast with the TESIS workbench.
Numerous internal functions are pre-programmed,
The Modbus communication mapping is predefined.
Designed for the site monitoring, technical management, industrial data acquisition, …
The range also includes special modules : the mirror , the chronology TES, the communication centralizer.
- Compact monoblock : Dimensions : W x H x D = 130 x 134 x 64 mm
- Mounting on symmetrical or asymmetrical DIN
- IP30 Protection
- Removable screw
TES with digital inputs/outputs
- TES 32ET : 32 digital inputs 24Vdc
- TES 32EST : 16 inputs + 16 digital outputs
- TES 32ST : 32 digital static outputs 24Vdc
- TES 16EST : 8 inputs + 8 digital outputs
- TES 16EST-REM : 8 inputs+ 8 relay outputs 250V/5A
TES with analog inputs/outputs
Inputs : 10 bits resolution, 0-10V ou 0-20mA
Outputs : 15 bits resolution, 0-10V ou 0-20mA
- TES4EA I/U : 4 analog inputs
- TES4SA I/U : 4 analog outputs
- TES8EA I/U : 8 analog inputs
- TES8ESA I/U : 4 analog inputs + 4 analog outputs
Analog TES also systematically have 4 digital inputs and 4 digital outputs.
- Operation port
- RS485 /RS422
- Modbus RTU Slave channel
- Configuration port
- For diagnosis and loading of the configuration by the TESIS32 workshop
- Configurable filtering of digital inputs
- Counting of input edges
- Measures the duration ON/OFF of each input
- Memorization of change condition if network is lost
- Scalling of analog inputs
- Calculates sliding averages of analog inputs
- Activates digital outputs if analog threshold exceedances
- Monitors the activity of the Modbus master
- Secure states of outputs if the communication is lost
CONFIGURATION WORKBENCH (TESIS32)
TESIS32 allows the TES’s commissioning in few minutes :
- Communication port settings : speed, format, slave number
- Inputs settings : filtering
- Outputs settings : flashes, folds
- Analog inputs settings : filtering, scaling
A TES Mirror is a TES Modbus master associated in pairs with a conventional TES Modbus slave remote (described above) .
It has mirror inputs / outputs of the conventional TES.
It transmits the state of its inputs to the outputs of the remote TES and conversely reads the inputs of the remote TES to copy them on its outputs.
The distance between the two can reach 3km.
At power-on, the master TES tries to communicate perpetually with a remote TES slave no. There is no setting. The communication is established automatically according to the communication parameters of the remote TES.
The TES “CHRONOLOGY” is a TES with 32 logical inputs (based on the hardware of a TES32ET) that detects the state changes of its inputs with a resolution of 2ms.
It timestamps these changes and puts them in a queue event waiting to be accessed by the Modbus master of the network.
The resynchronization of the clock, to compensate for the drifts, is carried out either by a TOP rising edge on an input (model Chrono2000) or by a synchronization frame broadcast in broadcast on the network (model Chrono32ET) .
It is perfectly adapted to the traceability of the trips in the electrical cabinets.
The centralizer TES is a Modbus master on the RS485.
It assures the cyclical exchanges with the multiple slaves of a network and builds a Modbus table with the data collected to the higher system.
Conversely, it can receive commands via RS232 from a master, and transfer them to the slaves on the RS485.
The TES can ensure the transfer of data between slaves without using a higher system.
The HERMES software tool allows to declare the frames to be launched cyclically or on demand, to define the exchange table with the system above.